In our efforts to make available as much music business information as possible for Alabama music artists, Alabama Music Office.com has asked music business professionals from all over the world to share their knowledge and experiences.
Thursday, June 7, 2012
BAMAJAM 2012 SURVIVAL GUIDE
BAMAJAM 2012 SURVIVAL GUIDE—WHAT TO BRING, WHAT TO WEAR & EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN
Enterprise, AL (June 6, 2012) – With BamaJam 2012, a multi-genre festival in Enterprise, Ala., June 14-16featuring performances by Tim McGraw, CMT Award Nominee Zac Brown Band, Kid Rock, Alan Jackson, CMT Award Nominee Eric Church, Willie Nelson, Sheryl Crow, Jamey Johnson and more, getting closer and closer, excited ticket holders might be wondering what they should bring, what they should wear and everything in between. Festival organizers have prepared a “BamaJam 2012 Survival Guide” to help answer any questions or concerns attendees might have.
“We want everyone to have the time of their lives while at the same time being careful,” said Rendy Lovelady, executive producer of BamaJam 2012. “With BamaJam 2012 being an outdoor, multi-day event, we want everyone to stay safe.”
1. Stay Hydrated If you’ve ever been to a multi-day, outdoor festival, you know how important it is to stay hydrated. You are allowed to bring one empty water bottle into the festival area.
2. Wear Sunscreen With all the fun you’ll be having, the last thing you want to have is a bad sunburn. Make sure to bring plenty of sunscreen. And don’t forget the water-proof sunscreen for the on-site waterpark!
3. Dress for Comfort Festival stages to waterpark, golf course to campsite—you’ll be doing a lot of walking. Wear comfortable shoes and light layers to protect your skin from overexposure to the sun. Pack clothes suitable for a variety of weather conditions.
4. Read the Rules Make sure to visit http://www.bamajam2012.com and read the “General Rules” page for all the DOs and DON’Ts including what you can and cannot bring into the festival area.
5. Have Fun! The best way to accomplish that is to be prepared and follow the rules. It is our goal to provide everyone with the best experience possible. We aspire to create lasting memories for each of you.
BamaJam 2012 3-day ticket prices are $159, with the gate price being $189, so get yours now to guarantee the lowest price possible! And make sure to get there early to get the best seats possible. Tickets are available online at www.bamajam2012.com, as well as through Ticketfly.com, or charge by phone at(877) 4FLYTIX or (877-435-9849).
BamaJam 2012 RV Camping Central Lot is SOLD OUT. There are still sites available in theRV Camping North Lot ($175 per spot), RV Camping South Lot ($160 per spot) and tent camping ($85 per spot). In addition, there are a very limited number of full RV spots available with water, power and sewer hook-ups ($1,500 per site). You can reserve your campsites online and over the telephone. If space is available, you can also reserve spots at the event. With these campsites going quickly, reserve yours now to ensure a spot!
The Lost Trailers
Connor Christian & Southern Gothic
Honey Island Swamp Band
Zac Brown Band
The Wood Brothers
Tyler Denning Band
Moreland & Arbuckle
Bridge To Grace
Fans of all music genres will experience non-stop entertainment by today’s most popular acts from dual headline stages set at the pristine 1600-acre BamaJam Farms, “Where God and Country Coincide.” Come for the music, cool down in the new water park, explore the ATV trails, tailgate at the camping sites, park the RV with full service amenities or swing a club or two at the par 3 executive golf course onsite. As a special consideration to BamaJam 2012 ticket holders, the water park, ATV trails and golf course will only be available to festival attendees, at a reduced fee. Country star and BamaJam Farms spokesman Darryl Worley will perform and host the opening night of what promises to be one of the grandest outdoor entertainment extravaganzas.
BamaJam 2012 is a production of BamaJam Productions, LLC. For more information about BamaJam 2012artists, tickets, camping, directions, parking, sponsors and vendors, please visit www.bamajam2012.com.